Budgam: A 17-year-old boy ended his life by “consuming some poisonous substances” at his home in Drung village of central Kashmir’s Budgam district on Tuesday.
An official said that the youth identified as Shabir Ahmad Pala, son of Gulzar Ahmad Pala, a resident of Drung Village, consumed some “poisonous substance” at his home.
The youth, according to the official, was immediately rushed to Primary Health Centre Khag, wherefrom doctors referred him to Srinagar’s SMHS hospital for further treatment. However, the youth was declared dead on arrival at SMHS hospital.
Meanwhile, police have registered a case in this regard and further investigation has been taken up.
(Syndicated feed from KDC)